lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

Family Dinner

Well that was a bit humiliating.  I was at a family dinner tonight and I made the mistake of asking my mother-in-law's boyfriend if he knew where I could get my hands on some silicon.  As he is a chemist, I felt my inquiry was innocuous.  When he inquired why, I told him I was doing some experiments with super conductors.  He then proceeded to make fun of me in front of the family saying the next thing I should try and get is a cape and an outfit with a super hero logo.  This kind of ridicule is very common place here in Mexico as well as in the United States for those doing their own experiments in this field.  Even though I did not even mention anti-gravity, the mere thought of someone without a college education trying to carry out scientific experiments of any kind is "laughable".  Need I remind you all of the most famous inventors that brought us wonderful discoveries such as Thomas Edison, Benjamin Franklin, or Harry Ford.  Neither of then had a formal education nor a diploma yet changed the world as we know it today.  What if they had listened to those same kind of people that naysayed them or boo hoo'ed their work.  The fact is that they, like myself, read a lot about science and had a strong desire to discover what had not yet been discovered.  In my case, I am only trying to recreate what already exists but is being kept secret.  Can all the people, all the millions of people who clearly saw crafts in the sky performing incredible moves with unheard of speeds be lying?  Can it ONLY be extra-terrestrial space ships that they are seeing?  I think not.  We know just how secretive the United States and Russian, not to mention other countries, are when it comes to hiding military technology.  Well, I leave you with this:  Do not listen to people who say it can't be done when they are not even willing to investigate the discoveries that have already been made in this field.  Remember the Wright Brothers!  A great number of people told them, "If we were meant to fly, God would have given us wings."  I know that is sounds that I am speaking bad of Mexico and I want to be really clear.  I love Mexico.  Mexico has given me wonderful opportunities that the United States has not.  The people here are warm and generous (well, outside the subway) and it is an extremely interesting place to live.  The only thing I am trying to say is, how can you be interested in a subject as strange as anti-gravity seams to be, when you don't even know about it?  It is my hope that this blog inspires some people living in Mexico to take an interest in this field and carry out their own experiments and hopefully share them here in this blog with the "Anti-gravity" development community.  That's all for today.  Thank you.
Sirius 8 Light Years

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario