lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

Main Drive Gravity Shielding unit complete

I am pretty darn excited.  I finished the main coils today and now await the electric circuit component to finalize this project.  I struggled with the design for some time the other night and I couldn't help but feel something was missing.  I went over some of my notes and did some more research on the subject and was able to include into the design what I felt was missing.  In the final aspect of the design, I included a coil of silicone steel with a regular magnetic coil.  This may or may not be the only element I add as I am still in the experimental phase.  I would love to incorporate the rodin coil if it becomes necessary and/or a ferro fluid for a different type of anti-grav effect.  I am getting ahead of myself for the moment so I will stop here and just show you the photo of the drive unit without the connectors or the Nav control.  Maybe in a later blog I will include a 3d rendering of the navigation controls and how they are incorporated into the design.  Ok, I'll shut up now and just let you look at the photo.  Thank you and good night.
Sirius 8 light years

1 comentario: