lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

Core design and measurements

For anyone interested in building the same thing that I am experimenting with here, I have included an image that I hope will help.  I hope to be able to afford mu Metal in some future date for the core but for the moment, I will just be using an iron core and then surrounding it with a thin wood outer shell.  The design is the same that I included in my earlier blog with the exception of measurements.  I will be using 1/8 inch thick by 1/4 inch wide flat copper in two direction at 70 - 75 degree angles to one another.  More on this later once I do a mock wire wrap.  So, here it is.  Any questions, please email me at sirius8ly@gmail.com
Ahh, one more note.  You will notice that I am using both metrics and standard in the picture.  You must use one or the other.  The measurements are proportional and will be accurate in either measurement. Thank you.
Sirius8ly
Click on the picture to enlarge.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario