viernes, 2 de abril de 2010

A new coil and a new set of headaches



I started my day excited to finally go to the town center and buy my 30 meters of magnetic wire for my new Rodin coil. I made the trip into down town Mexico City only to discover that most of the shops were closed due to the fact it is Semana Santa (holy week, easter). Disapointed, I began my trip back home in the early afternoon and while I was in the subway, I made a decision to pull the wire off my Rodin coil and create a new coil until I could obtain the new wire for a new and improved Rodin coil. I wanted to create a coil based on the works of Stan Deyo (who I mentioned in some of my earlier blogs). The idea is a coil that has the windings counter to each other, pulsed DC current set to seperated phase trains. This is supposed to create two opposing electromagnetic fields. When two opposing magnetic fields come into close proximity to each other, one or both fields try to correct themselves. This releases energy called a torsion field and is supposed to be observed as an anti-gravity effect. I put the coil together and ran some preliminary tests using a couple of permanent magnets and the effect of one of the coils gave me satisfactory results. I tested the other portion of the coil and recieved the same results. Bare in mind that I have not scraped enough money to buy any volt meters or DC power supplies and am going strictly on feel up to this point. I wanted to know if I connected both positives together and both negatives together would give me double the magnetic field strength. I hooked them together and connected the device to the old 1970's battery charger that I had been using as a power supply and... Spark!!!

I am now down one power supply. I opened the charger only to find that I fried the transformer. What did I expect? Well the device is very old and taped together in many places. I may have to wait on the magnetic wire and save my money for a decent DC power supply. I am hoping that I can find one surplus but you know how that goes here. More on this soon, I hope.

Thank you.

Sirius 8 LY





2 comentarios:

  1. mikefromspace on youtube was here! omegazap@gmail.com
    I'm looking into Stan's lifter now. It is not over efficient, but with a modification, could be.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. mikefromspace on youtube was here! omegazap@gmail.com
    I'm looking into Stan's lifter now. It is not over efficient, but with a modification, could be.

    ResponderEliminar