domingo, 28 de marzo de 2010

Levitator Prototype explained

I have put together a 3d rendering of a possible levitation device that I would like to put together based upon the information I have managed to gather up to this point. This is just an idea that I am playing with and if new information comes out that makes me re-think this prototype, I will make modifications as I see fit. As you can see in the photo, I have marked the various components with letters. A is an aluminum dome supported by 4 hollow wooden pillars represented by letter B. They are hollow as they house the wires coming from the capacitors represented by E. G houses the electronic circuits and F is nothing more than a base. D is a sonic transducer and C is the Stan Deyo device that I mentioned in my earlier blog. The reason behind my design is that I wanted to design a system that used a variety of systems to produce possible anti-gravity levitation. I will explain step by step all that I hope to accomplish and my theories behind each.
1) The dome is aluminum. Aluminum is a dielectric and if you see the capacitors below the Deyo device, they are connected to the aluminum dome. I hope to use around eight in series. I need to build a circuit that times the charging of the capacitors to full capacity and while one has discharged into the aluminum dome it begin to recharge. One by one I need all the capacitors to discharge while the one behind it recharges. All of this I need to happen in quick succession. This concept is based on the Biefeld Brown effect. You can learn more about the Biefeld Brown effect by going to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biefeld%E2%80%93Brown_effect. I am hoping for an Ion wind propulsion effect which I admit isn't anti-gravity but at least it will aid in the lift I am aiming for.
2) In the Stan Deyo device, I am hoping, as the creators said should happen (we will see) is that a magnetic vortex is produced and a torsion field creating a true anti-gravity effect. Like I said, we will see how true this is as I am willing to give it a go and invest some time in puting this coil together.
3) The last phase of this experimental prototype will be the transducer. I am hoping to create a sonic vibration that matches as closely as possible to the physical structure of the device. In theory, if I can create a wave of vibrations equal to that of the devices, I should be able to cancel out the gravitational field that is holding it in place. I cite the works of John Hutchison in this portion of the experiment as he has been known to bombard a 60lb weight with high energy sonic waves and after a short while, the weight levitates. This with only 75 watts of electricity. You can find some great video clips on this unique individual at YouTube or by going to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyscSun3VkA&feature=fvsr.
Well, as always, I welcome any contributions and comments. Remember, together, collectively, we will devise a solution to creating anti-gravity transportation.
Thank you.
Sirius 8 LY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario